cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "CocoonAndHibernateTutorial" by JohannesTextor
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:08:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohannesTextor:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial

  Note:
  Of course now you need to make sure that you manage a session (I.E. add the session action
to your pipeline). If you will not add the session management, the filter will crash with
"Cannot create a session after the response has been committed".

- === A first Example ===
+ === A first Example ===

  "Now that Hibernate is installed, how do I continue?" - Well the answer is up to you, since
there are so many ways of using Hibernate. What follows is some kind of a minimal example
so you get a feeling how Hibernate '''could''' interact with Cocoon.