cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:18:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

  = Hacking ideas =

  [HL] I'm planning to crank out some documentation. Won't do any promises as to the amount.
;-)
+
+ [BD] Depending on the outcome of the [CocoonRefDocProject] it might be good to annotate
existing code and samples, and put it all together to generate useful reference docs. We'll
know more about this at the end of August.

  = People attending =
   1. ArjeCahn