cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "JasonStitt" by JasonStitt
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 03:14:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JasonStitt:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JasonStitt

- jason AT pengale DOT com
+ (no longer developing)

- I'm a university student with somewhat diverse interests. I started out in computer science,
got antsy, and switched over to anthropology, flirting with environmental studies and journalism
before deciding I want to be a Web designer/developer. I suppose it happens to everyone. Switching
majors, that is -- not becoming a Web designer.
-
- I'm mostly interested in using Cocoon, rather than developing it, but I wouldn't mind lending
a hand if I knew more Java. My background is in Python, but I'm not having as negative a reaction
to things such as strong typing as I thought I would. It helps to have an IDE such as Eclipse
that can catch syntax errors and even type errors as I make them. I still miss heterogeneous
lists, though.
-
- My main problem with Cocoon so far has been that there are too many ways to do everything,
and none of them are sufficiently documented. That's one of the reasons I joined this Wiki.
Hopefully, others will not have beat their heads against the same walls I do :)
-