cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: CacheableProcessingComponent Contracts
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:03:47 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/675.html

Document ID: 675
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: CacheableProcessingComponent Contracts (unchanged)
Document Type: Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 8/16/05 8:03:37 PM
Updated by: Berin Loritsch

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====
Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 8605 bytes (previous version: 8622 bytes)
Content diff:
(186 equal lines skipped)
    DeferredValidity objects. The purpose is presumably to perform lazy
    initialization on some expensive validity objects so that the normal validity
    objects are evaluated first, and the other validity objects are created on
--- demand.  There are no stock DeferredValidity object implementations that I know
+++ demand. There are no stock DeferredValidity object implementations that I know
    of, so this is of little more than academic value for Cocoon components.</p>

--- <pre> </pre>
---

Fields
======