cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: The first pages
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:53:19 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/677.html

Document ID: 677
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: The first pages
Document Type: Simple Document
Created: 8/18/05 12:53:13 PM
Creator (owner): Helma van der Linden
State: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 935 bytes
Content:

got
the contents for the first pages:</p>

<h3>About HealthyCocoon</h3>

Netherlands. Maastricht is practically on the Belgian border and only some 30 km
from the German border. We intend to spoil our international clientele by
serving them fresh, healthy and nutritional food served in eye-pleasing and
tongue-caressing dishes. Not only do we have ample seating inside, but we also
have outside seating for those nice days in spring, summer and autumn.<br/>
If you are in a rush, you will find that our dishes are also great for takeaway.

<h3>Address</h3>

Weppappstreet 25<br/>
1234 AB Maastricht<br/>
The Netherlands<br/>
tel: +31 43 1234567<br/>
fax: +31 43 1234568<br/>
email: info@healthycocoon.com</p>

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: ciatutorial