cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Comment added to Set up your Cocoon project using Ant
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:01:09 GMT
A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/14.html

Document ID: 14
Name: Set up your Cocoon project using Ant
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Ross Gardler
Created on: 8/18/05 6:00:51 PM
Visibility: public

That checks to see if local.* files exist in the webapp and prevents them being overwritten.
The problem I am reporting is different. If you edit the local.* files in the cocoon distribution
as the instructions say it has no effect since the files that are copied are not the local
ones, you get the cocoon defaults (complete with ${...} params) Therefore the subsquent build
steps fail.

Try following the instructions - you'll see what I mean very quickly :-)