cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "ArjeCahn" by ArjeCahn
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:40:24 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ArjeCahn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ArjeCahn

  My main concern is the development of Hippo CMS, our content management system which uses
Cocoon as a publishing framework. I can say I'm damn proud of all the brilliant ideas my fellow
workers put into the sites we build with Cocoon. I sincerely hope that we can donate more
and more of our time and code to the Apache Cocoon project.

- We're organizing the [http://www.cocoongt.org|2005 Cocoon GetTogether] in Amsterdam; please
come and join us for some Cocoon talk and beers!