cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "ArjeCahn" by ArjeCahn
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:38:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ArjeCahn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ArjeCahn

- Hello, I'm Arjé Cahn and I am the technical manager of [http://www.hippo.nl/EN/index.html
Hippo Webworks].
+ Hello, I'm Arjé Cahn and I am the technical manager of [http://www.hippo.nl].

- My main concern is the development of our content management system which has been using
Cocoon as a publishing framework for nearly two years now. Right now I'm trying to steer all
our efforts towards Slide and Lenya. Besides that, I can say I'm damn proud of all the brilliant
ideas my fellow workers put into the sites we build with Cocoon. I sincerely hope that we
can donate more and more of our time and code to the Apache Cocoon project.
+ My main concern is the development of Hippo CMS, our content management system which uses
Cocoon as a publishing framework. I can say I'm damn proud of all the brilliant ideas my fellow
workers put into the sites we build with Cocoon. I sincerely hope that we can donate more
and more of our time and code to the Apache Cocoon project.

- WebDAV has been one of the key technologies we use, and I have high expectations for the
recent Slide incarnation as a repository for Cocoon. UnicoHommes has been preaching Slide
in this company for three years now, and I think the timing is right to get going with it.

-
- I'm not a Java wizard so I'm having a hard time saying sensible things with all the Guru's
surrounding Cocoon. Please bear with me.
-
- The Hippo Cocoon team is: UnicoHommes, JeroenReijn, Johan Stuyts, Arthur Bogaart,  Mike
Ahlers, Niels van Kampenhout and myself.
-
- I'm trying to get the CocoonUserGroupHolland running a little bit. If you're interested
in Cocoon and located in or near The Netherlands, feel free to join us and meet informally
to share ideas and a some drinks.
-
- Random thoughts on [http://blogs.hippowebworks.com/hippo].
-