cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "CarstenZiegeler" by CarstenZiegeler
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:10:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CarstenZiegeler:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CarstenZiegeler

  Hi, I'm '''Carsten Ziegeler'''. I live in a rainy town called Paderborn, Germany.

- I try to follow all those great open source software projects as much as I can. Currently
I have the privileges to be the release manager of Apache Cocoon.
+ I try to follow all those great open source software projects as much as I can. I'm proud
to be a member of the Apache Software Foundation. I'm currently on the PMC of Cocoon, Portals
and Incubator and from time to time work on Cocoon, Pluto, WSRP4J and Oscar.

  If you have time, visit my [http://www.osoco.org homepage] and increase the counter.