cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Blockathon" by TorstenCurdt
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:57:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by TorstenCurdt:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon

  ||'''name'''||'''days'''||'''country'''||'''comments'''||
  || Alfred Nathaniel || Mon, Tue || Switzerland || Arriving Monday morning ||
  || BertrandDelacretaz || Mon, Tue || Switzerland || I will arrive on Sunday late evening
and I will also stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger with these guys. Sounds
cool. ||
+ || Sylvain Wallez || Mon, Tue || France || Will arrive on sunday evening, staying in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
  || Carsten Ziegeler || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I'll arrive on Sunday late morning and
will stay in the Maritim. ||
  || Daniel Fagerstrom || Sun, Mon, Tue || Sweden || Arriving Saturday afternoon and staying
in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger||
  || DavidCrossley || Sun || Australia || I will try to be there part-time ||
  || GianugoRabellino || Sun, Mon, Tue || Italy || Arriving on sunday sometimes (traveling
by car). I will stay wherever AC planners dump me. I have a short Cocoon presentation should
you still need it ||
- || Marcus Crafter || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I will arrive on Sunday morning and I will
stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
+ || Marcus Crafter || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I will arrive on Sunday afternoon and I
will stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
  || Upayavira || Sun, Mon, Tue || UK || Arriving Sat evening, staying in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||