cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Blockathon" by NicolaKenBarozzi
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:54:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NicolaKenBarozzi:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon

  || DavidCrossley || Sun || Australia || I will try to be there part-time ||
  || GianugoRabellino || Sun, Mon, Tue || Italy || Arriving on sunday sometimes (traveling
by car). I will stay wherever AC planners dump me. I have a short Cocoon presentation should
you still need it ||
  || Marcus Crafter || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I will arrive on Sunday morning and I will
stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
- || NicolaKenBarozzi || Sun || Italien || I will arrive on Sunday morning ||
+ || NicolaKenBarozzi || Sun || Italien || I will arrive on Sunday morning and I will stay
at the Maritim Hotel ||
  || Upayavira || Sun, Mon, Tue || UK || Arriving Sat evening, staying in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||