cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Votes" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:56:22 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Votes

  This is the summary of votes of the Cocoon community:

  || '''Date''' || '''category''' || '''subject & result link''' || '''by''' || '''comments'''
+ || 2005-06-16 || Committer || [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111893940306327&w=2
Document Editors, and a new Committer] || Upayavira || ||
POJOfied Environment] || Daniel || [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111590932504070&w=2
request] [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=111581983200001&r=1&w=2 discussion] ||
  || 2005-05-11 || Cocoon Forms || CForms instruction set for jxtg rendering vs. jx-macros.xml
|| Leszek || [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111582004229807&w=2
request] ||
  || 2005-05-02 || Documentation || [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111549208810244&w=2
Removing author tags] || Sylvain ||''However, an issue that showed up during the vote was
the necessity to give credits to people that contributed to Cocoon. I'll start a separate
thread to discuss how we want to handle his, and the removal of author tags will only happen
after a decision on this subject, to ensure no information gets lost (even if we have svn).''
Sylvain ||