cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Subclipse
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 23:31:01 GMT
A document has been updated:

Document ID: 24
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Subclipse (unchanged)
Document Type: Simple Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 6/9/05 11:30:46 PM
Updated by: Mark Leicester

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====
Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 4838 bytes (previous version: 5127 bytes)
Content diff:

--- <p>When you want to use SVN, the successor of the CVS versioning system, for
--- your own repository or to get the latest SVN version of Cocoon, the easiest way
--- to access it is through the Subclipse plugin.</p>
+++ <p>Subclipse is an Eclipse plugin to help you work with
+++ <a href="daisy:25">Subversion</a> repositories. For information about Subclipse,
+++ visit <a href="http://subclipse.tigris.org/">http://subclipse.tigris.org/</a>.
+++ </p>

--- <p class="note">We will not explain SVN or its setup in this tutorial. For more
--- information please go to
---
--- <p>For information about Subclipse, visit
---
    <h1>Installing the Subclipse plugin</h1>

    <h2>On Windows</h2>
(113 equal lines skipped)
    is also an option to have Eclipse automatically check for updates on a regular
    basis. We leave it as an exercise to find the option.</p>

--- <ul>
+++ <ul>
    </ul>

    <h4>Installation of Subclipse</h4>