cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Blockathon" by CarstenZiegeler
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:32:05 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CarstenZiegeler:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon

  == Participants ==
  ||'''name'''||'''days'''||'''country'''||'''comments'''||
  || BertrandDelacretaz || Mon, Tue || Switzerland || I will arrive on Sunday late evening
and I will also stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger with these guys. Sounds
cool. ||
- || Carsten Ziegeler || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || ||
+ || Carsten Ziegeler || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I'll arrive on Sunday late morning and
will stay in the Maritim. ||
  || Daniel Fagerstrom || Sun, Mon, Tue || Sweden || ||
  || DavidCrossley || Sun || Australia || I will try to be there part-time ||
  || GianugoRabellino || Sun, Mon, Tue || Italy || Arriving on sunday sometimes (traveling
by car). I will stay wherever AC planners dump me. I have a short Cocoon presentation should
you still need it ||