cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Blockathon" by Upayavira
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:34:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Upayavira:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon

  || BertrandDelacretaz || Mon, Tue || Switzerland || I will arrive on Sunday late evening
and I will also stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger with these guys. Sounds
cool. ||
  || Daniel Fagerstrom || Sun, Mon, Tue || Sweden || ||
  || GianugoRabellino || Sun, Mon, Tue || Italy || Arriving on sunday sometimes (traveling
by car). I will stay wherever AC planners dump me. I have a short Cocoon presentation should
you still need it ||
+ || Upayavira || Sun, Mon, Tue || UK || Arriving Sat evening||