cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Blockathon" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:07:04 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon

will stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
  || Torsten Curdt || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I will arrive on Sunday morning and I will
stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
  || Marcus Crafter || Sun, Mon, Tue || Germany || I will arrive on Sunday morning and I will
stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger.||
+ || BertrandDelacretaz || Mon, Tue || Switzerland || I will arrive on Sunday late evening
and I will also stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger with these guys. Sounds
cool. ||