cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "FAQs" by DaleFrye
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:02:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DaleFrye:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs

The comment on the change is:
I find the first answer flippant and insulting.

  A: Do you serialize it to JPG or PNG? Otherwise this error can not occur. But if, it's of
course no longer SVG. The reason for the error is then invalid SVG code or even invalid XML.
The conversion to JPG or PNG fails. More details should be found in the logs.

+ A: If the samples are not working then make certain that you followed the installation instructions
for Cocoon. In particular pay attention to the part about configuring Cocoon in the headless
mode. How this is done depends on the version of Java you are using. More details in the installation
instructions online [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/]. I had this problem with 2.1.7
and Java 1.4 until I configured Tomcat with: export CATALINA_OPTS='-Djava.awt.headless=true'
+
  === Q: How to use Flowscript without creating sessions? ===

  {{{FOM_JavaScriptInterpeter}}} creates a session (if it doesn't already exist) whenever
a variable is set in the global scope.