cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "LepidoProjectPlan" by SomeUser
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:36:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SomeUser:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LepidoProjectPlan

  Do not hesitate to add new features and comment on the milestone contents.

+ = Suggestions =
+ It would be so cool, to have '''code completion''' in FlowScript! When this will be available
in Lepido, in my company everyone will use this IDE and the ongoing discussions about the
disadvantages of Java (Servlets) compared to FlowScript will have an end, because the most
disadvantage of FlowScript in my opinion and the opinion of my workmates is the missing code
completion...
+
+
+