cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "SitemapURIModule" by NicoVerwer
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:10:24 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NicoVerwer:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SitemapURIModule

- As far as I can see, this is not easily solved in the input module itself. Somehow, the
base-sitemap-URI should be computed at the start of the request.
+ As far as I can see, this is not easily solved in the input module itself.
+ However, the sitemap-base-URI is available internally in the (Http)Environment of the (Http)Request,
through the getURIPrefix() method. All that is needed is to make this available. I will try
to do that, and tell about it here - and submit a patch if I am successful.