cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "NicoVerwer" by NicoVerwer
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:47:55 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NicoVerwer:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/NicoVerwer

  See also:
   *  SitemapPathModule: A module I wrote to determine the absolute path to a sitemap.
+  *  SitemapURIModule: A module to determine the absolute URI to the base of a sitemap.
   *  StreamGenerator: I added a description of a client-server system using [:CInclude] and
the [:StreamGenerator].
   *  ResponseHeaderTransformer: Yet another way to set HTTP response headers.
   *  ProfilingPipelinesWithBigSaxEventStreams: When you process '''big''' XML documents,
sometimes the profiler will give up. Here is - sort of - a solution.