cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "WebServiceServer" by SebastienArbogast
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 03:30:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SebastienArbogast:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer

  Don't forget to customize the location parameter for the soap:address element in the service
definition (where there is a "CUSTOMIZE" comment inside the code above).

+ I just made a updated version of Jan's sample to add this WSDL file and I added a pattern
in the sitemap to make the WSDL file available remotely : [http://www.epseelon.org/cocoon/soapwebservice.zip]
+
+ With that sample, you can just deploy your application, and when your testing tool asks
for a URL where it can find the WSDL description you can just enter http://localhost:8080/cocoon/webservice
(or whatever you customized above).
+
  ----

  :) Ok, thats my first wikipage. If its all crap, just delete it ;)