cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "CocoonUserGroupLondon" by MarkLeicester
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 17:36:05 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MarkLeicester:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon

  == Wednesday June 15th, 2005 ==

- I'd like to invite Cocooners who will be in the London area on the evening of Wednesday
June 15th, 2005 to an evening of drinks, dinner, and discussions.
+ I'd like to invite Cocooners who will be in the London area on the evening of Wednesday
June 15th, 2005 to an evening of drinks, dinner, and discussions. Venue to be confirmed, but
my intention is to meet in central London.

  Please add your name here:
  MarkLeicester[[BR]]