cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "CocoonUserGroupBoston" by BradKain
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:56:48 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BradKain:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupBoston

  = Events =

  We now have our very own Apache Cocoon meetup group. Check our [http://apache.meetup.com/46/
meetup page] for details about upcoming events.
+
+ We invite anyone interested in Apache-based development, content management, or application
architecture to join us for an evening of informal discussion of Apache Cocoon technology
and developer experiences. Our next meeting of the will be held on 11 May 2005 at:
+
+   Fire + Ice
+   50 Church St, Cambridge, MA
+   617-547-9007
+
+   6:00 pm - whenever
+
+ A link to an online map is provided below.
+
+ This meeting will be both a social event and to plan for the upcoming "progressive lab"
series of meetings. Fire and Ice is a fun Harvard Square eatery where you can assemble the
ingredients for your entree, and watch it being prepared in the restaurants open kitchen.
+
+ Subsequently, our group will conduct a series of meetings that will focus on application
development using Apache Cocoon. During each meeting, the group will design, build, and test
a simple web-based application using Apache Cocoon and other tools. We will be looking for
ideas, suggestions and volunteers to get the progressive lab started!
+
+ We will need to make a firm reservation by 10 May, so please RSVP to: brad.kain@quoininc.com
+
+ We hope to see you there!
+ -----------
+ Link to Map
+ -----------
+ http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=6Fos7uCXLFs%3d&longitude=ON70vfYqEH8%3d&name=Lee%27s%20Sandwich%20Shop&country=US&address=61%20Church%20St&city=Cambridge&state=MA&zipcode=02138&phone=617%2d876%2d4090&spurl=0&searchtype=search&cat=%28All%29%20Restaurants

  == What is it? ==
  The objective for the Boston Cocoon Users Group is to provide a forum
@@ -32, +55 @@

  10 February 2005 Application-Building in Cocoon -- Eric Meyer

+ 11 May 2005 Apache Cocoon Social -- Fire & Ice, 50 Church Street, Cambridge

  == Participants ==
  If you are interested in the Boston Cocoon & Lenya User Group, then add your name here,
and also sign up on our new [http://apache.meetup.com/46/ meetup page]. As a meetup member,
you will be notified of upcoming events.