cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "AuthFWWithFlowAndForms" by SebastienArbogast
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:17:31 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SebastienArbogast:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AuthFWWithFlowAndForms

  === Authentication with flow and CForms ===

- Using the authentication framework with flow is already described here: [http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthFWWithFlow
Authentication Framework with flow].
+ Using the authentication framework with flow is already described here: [http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AuthFWWithFlow
Authentication Framework with flow].

  What may not be obvious, at least it wasn't to me for a long time, is that the pipeline
handling the continuation should also be included in the "protected" area. Otherwise they
will loose the authentication context in the session. However, you cannot call a continuation
inside a "call function". I.e. the following is '''not''' possible: