cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Blockathon" by StavrosKounis
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:31:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by StavrosKounis:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon

  '''Disadvantages'''

-  * if all attending devleopers want to follow the same goal (--> Blocks), some coordination
is required. IMO this means that we have the need of a person that takes care for the working
process. This is not in the sense of a usual Hackathon (bug hunting, work on new ideas, ...).
+  * if all attending developers want to follow the same goal (--> Blocks), some coordination
is required. IMO this means that we have the need of a person that takes care for the working
process. This is not in the sense of a usual Hackathon (bug hunting, work on new ideas, ...).
   * the [http://www.apachecon.com/2005/EU/html/sessions.html ApacheCon] sessions and tutorials
are spread over five days (see below). If we start on Saturday before means staying 7 consecutive
days in Stuttgart.
   * the [http://www.apachecon.com/2005/EU/html/sessions.html ApacheCon] collides with holiday
time (July!)