cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Lepido" by SylvainWallez
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:43:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SylvainWallez:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Lepido

  The Lepido newsgroup is at news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.technology.lepido (registration
required).

- We're currently working on the [wiki:Lepido/ProjectPlan project plan] to define the feature
list and foreseen milestones.
+ We're currently working on the [LepidoProjectPlan project plan] to define the feature list
and foreseen milestones.

- If you want to add Lepido-related pages on this wiki, please prefix their names with "Lepido/".
+ If you want to add Lepido-related pages on this wiki, please prefix their names with "Lepido".