cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "UnicoHommes" by UnicoHommes
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:44:29 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by UnicoHommes:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/UnicoHommes

The comment on the change is:
remove my personal info page until I think of something more up to date

- As you have apparently taken the trouble to visit my little wiki corner here, here's some
personal history.
+ deleted

- In my incarnation as Cocoon devotee I am a Java developer working at the wonderful Amsterdam-based
company of [http://www.hippo.nl/ Hippo], an enthusiast of the OSS paradigm and someone who
enjoys developing and working with [http://cocoon.apache.org/ really elegant software].
-
- Before I studied AI at the university of Amsterdam where I learned to program C and Prolog
I studied Sonology at the Royal Dutch Conservatory of The Hague where I should have learned
to program in Lisp but probably only learned to appreciate [http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Var%e8se
really strange music].
-
- I first became aware of Cocoon during the summer of 2001 when I was evaluating publishing
frameworks to use as a basis for a content management system I was supposed to be writing.
Unfortunately at that time all developement had shifted to the new and still alpha cocoon-2
effort and all production ready code  seemed to be deemed obsolete :-/
-
- Luckily, revisiting a half year later and still without a running system, we decided it
was time to dive in and see what it was all about. Now, more than one and half years later,
we still haven't surfaced yet. Enough time to grow gills.
-
- When I am not sitting behind the computer I enjoy reading [http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3596142989/qid=1070228448/sr=2-2/ref=sr_2_11_2/302-6526775-1658462
a good book] or listening to [http://www.officialtomwaits.com/ great music].
-