cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "CocoonAndHibernateTutorial" by RoyHuang
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:35:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RoyHuang:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial

  ==  Tutorial on using Hibernate with Cocoon ==
  - TARGET-AUDIENCE: beginner '''*advanced*''' expert[[BR]]
- - COCOON-RELEASES: 2.1.5 2.1.6[[BR]]
+ - COCOON-RELEASES: 2.1.5 2.1.6 2.1.7[[BR]]
  - DOCUMENT-STATUS: '''*draft*''' reviewed released[[BR]]
  ----

@@ -78, +78 @@

  * cglib-full-2.0.2.jar
  * jta.jar

+ If you build cocoon exclude ojb block,this lib requried too:
+ * odmg-3.0.jar
  == Registering Hibernate with Avalon ==

  Now we will register Hibernate with Cocoon. If you are like me, you will