cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "TemplateBasedWebSite" by StavrosKounis
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:28:52 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by StavrosKounis:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/TemplateBasedWebSite

  }}}

  custom.xsl[[BR]]
+
  here we can create our elements with custom transformation instructions

  ----
@@ -203, +204 @@

  == Othello Sample 05.04.2005 ==
  While i dont have time (for the moment) to update othello web site or/and to make a patch
to bugzilla, (the sample lives in cocoon's scratchpad too) i will put here a ''fresh'' othello
sample.

+ === download ===
+
  === quick setup ===
- 1. download and unzip othello05042005.zip
+  * download and unzip othello05042005.zip
- 2. unzip and put [othello] folder in cocoon's sample dir
+  * unzip and put [othello] folder in cocoon's sample dir
- 3. edit othello's sitemap.xmap and change
+  * edit othello's sitemap.xmap and change
  {{{
  <base-url></base-url>
  }}}
- to feet your cocoon installation
+ to feet your cocoon installation [[BR]]
- 4. ask for http://cocoon:8080/samples/othello/

- === themes ===
+  * ask for http://cocoon:8080/samples/othello/

+
+ === themes ===
+
- 1. edit sitemap.xmap and choose another theme (this zip is comming with 2 themes. lite is
very simple
+  * edit sitemap.xmap and choose another theme (this zip is comming with 2 themes) lite is
very simple
+
- {{{
+ {{{