cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "DavidLeangen" by DavidLeangen
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:12:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DavidLeangen:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/DavidLeangen

  - COCOON-RELEASES: n/a[[BR]]
  - DOCUMENT-STATUS: '''*reviewed*'''[[BR]]
  ----
+
+ == Note ==
+
+ Currently, I have moved away from Cocoon. Although there are many things that I absolutely
+ love about it, it is not entirely what I need right now.
+
+ I hope to be back some day.
+
+
+ My congratulations to all those who continue to build the community. I apologize for starting
some wiki pages and just leaving them hanging.
+

  == What you will get from this page ==

@@ -39, +50 @@

  - AUTHOR-CONTACT: mailto:dleangen<at>canada.com[[BR]]
  - REVIEWED-BY: Nobody, I hope[[BR]]

-