cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Using the same object model in forms and jxtg
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:30:59 GMT
Currently we have two sitemap components, the jxtg and the forms
transformer, that are able to evaluate dynamic expressions.
Today I found out, that even these two components use different
identifiers: for example if you want to access the continuation id, you
use "cocoon/continuation/id" in jxtg. But this doesn't work in the forms
transformer. There you have to use "continuation/id". And the annoying
part is that this last expression works in jxtg but is deprecated.
I think this is really confusing.

So, anyone against using the same object model in these components? This
means introducing the "cocoon" object in the forms transformer and at
the same time deprecating the access without the cocoon object.

Carsten