cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From d...@cocoon.apache.org
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] New: CFormsMinimalExamples
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:16:30 GMT
   Date: 2004-12-30T21:16:29
   Editor: DavidLeangen
   Wiki: Cocoon Wiki
   Page: CFormsMinimalExamples

   no comment

New Page:

==  CForms Minimal Examples ==
- TARGET-AUDIENCE: '''*beginner*''' advanced expert[[BR]]
- COCOON-RELEASES: 2.0.3, 2.0.4[[BR]]
- DOCUMENT-STATUS: '''*draft*''' reviewed released[[BR]]
----

'''Please review!!''' This page needs validation by people more experienced and knowledgeable
about CForms.

=== What you will get from this page ===

This page presents a series of minimal examples for people new to CForms.

The creation of this page was motivated by my own need to simplify the examples currently
available for CForms. Though the current examples are rich with information, I found that
they are difficult for first learning about CForms precisely because they are so rich in information.
For CForm newbies, I believe that it would be easier to have more minimal examples that show
each of the many concepts.

=== Your basic skills and Technical prerequisites ===

You need to have a general understanding of what Cocoon is, including:

 * sitemap
 * flowscript
 * continuations

You should also have at least some general understanding of JavaScript and Java.

=== Links to other information sources ===

----
===  page metadata ===
- AUTHOR: DavidLeangen[[BR]]
- AUTHOR-CONTACT: mailto:dleangen<at>canada.com[[BR]]
- REVIEWED-BY:[[BR]]
- REVIEWER-CONTACT:[[BR]]