cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From d...@cocoon.apache.org
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] New: MicahDubinko
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:52:52 GMT
   Date: 2004-10-18T12:52:52
   Editor: MicahDubinko <micah@dubinko.info>
   Wiki: Cocoon Wiki
   Page: MicahDubinko

   About YT

New Page:

Micah works for the company he founded, [http://brainattic.info Brain Attic, L.L.C.].

Enough with the 3rd person...

I've worked mainly on commercial code, but I'm excited to get into open source more. For six
years I worked at Verity, using C++, Java, and some high-end cross-browser ECMAscript. Prior
to that I did some biomed work and shipping logistics stuff. Prior to that, school (Electronics).

You can frequently find me on the OSAF wiki. I wrote one of the first 3rd party "parcels"
for the Chandler project, but admittedly I haven't been doing much over there lately. I hope
the new company can change that.

I wrote O'Reilly [http://xformsinstitute.com/essentials/ XForms Essentials] (under an open
content license) after being in the W3C XForms Working Group for a few years. I also wrote
some articles on xml.com, XML Journal, IBM developerWorks, and the like.

I'd like to work on making Cocoon become an even better forms platform. For the record, I
think dropping XMLForms and JXForms for CForms was a good call. I'm curious about ways to
make XForms work better with Cocoon, e.g. ["XFormsInCocoon"].

More boring details: [http://dubinko.info/]

Blog: [http://dubinko.info/blog/]