cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] WoodyScratchpad Thu Jul 1 12:00:03 2004
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyScratchpad , version: 25 on Wed Jul  1 10:44:02
2004 by JoergHeinicke

- *Instead of using an empty "id" attribute should we use <wd:default/> as the default
case? (+1 tim, +1 mpo)
+ *Instead of using an empty "id" attribute should we use <wd:default/> as the default
case? (+1 tim, +1 mpo, +1 jh)
?
                  +++++++

- *What should we do if the expression evaluates to the default anyway? (mpo: seems more logic
in the when@test/otherwise filosophy?) (tim: I do not understand; could you clarify your comment?)
+ *What should we do if the expression evaluates to the default anyway? (''mpo: seems more
logic in the when@test/otherwise filosophy?'') (''tim: I do not understand; could you clarify
your comment?'')
?                                                                        ++
                                            ++   ++
                  ++

- *What namespace should the widget id's be in? (''mpo: supposing you refer to namespacing
with respect to generated request-parameter names, right?'') (''tim: yes'')
+ *What namespace (read: generated request parameter names) should the widget id's be in?
- **widget-id -- Same as widgets outside the choice. (+1 tim, +1 mpo)
+ **widget-id -- Same as widgets outside the choice. (+1 tim, +1 mpo, +1 jh)
?                                                                   +++++++

- **choice-id.widget-id -- wrapped by the choice's namespace. (-0 tim)
+ **choice-id.widget-id -- wrapped by the choice's namespace. (-0 tim, +0 jh)
?                                                                    +++++++

- **case-id.widget-id -- wrapped by th case's namespace. (-0 tim, -1 mpo, see below)
+ **case-id.widget-id -- wrapped by th case's namespace. (-0 tim, -1 mpo, see below, -1 jh)
?                                                                                  +++++++

- **choice-id.case-id.widget-id -- wrapped by the choice's and the case's namespaces. (-1
tim, -1 mpo since the cases are exclusive)
+ **choice-id.case-id.widget-id -- wrapped by the choice's and the case's namespaces. (-1
tim, -1 mpo since the cases are exclusive, -1 jh)
?
                                         +++++++

-   <wd:case id="">
+   <wd:default>
-   </wd:case>
+   </wd:default>
- A mask is similar to a "case" from the "choice/case" proposal
+ A mask is similar to a "case" from the "choice/case" proposal above
?                                                              ++++++

- at: http-link-to-wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyScratchpad
- simple setters and getters are all encoded into an xml format.

+ simple setters and getters are all encoded into an XML format.

- We can create a simplified xml format for these action masks,

+ We can create a simplified XML format for these action masks,

- dynamically from Java or javascript.