cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] JoergHeinicke Thu Jul 1 01:00:02 2004
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JoergHeinicke , version: 10 on Tue Jun 30 22:46:44
2004 by JoergHeinicke

-
- ''message'' FWIW= for what its worth... For what its worth! :o) [AndrewCates]
- I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at a company called [Virbus AG|http-link-to-www.virbus.de]
- it's already a long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years
of Basic and Turbo Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help
other people on [Mulberry Tech XSL list|http-link-to-www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily
inactive) or on [Cocoon users mailing list|http-link-to-xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html]
especially with their XSL problems.
?

                                                                        ^^^              ^^^
?

                                                                        ^^^^^^
  ^^^ +++

- Since December 2003 I have been working for a new company called [eWerk|http-link-to-www.ewerk.com].
They hired me and a second developer from Virbus AG (that has been closed), they overtook
the both remaining Cocoon projects mentioned above and we work now on a new project - again
Cocoon based, using [Cocoon Forms|Woody] and probably [OJB|OJBBlock]. I therefore also dive
more and more into Java development.
?

                                                              ^ -----        ^   ^

+ Since December 2003 I have been working for a new company called [eWerk|http-link-to-www.ewerk.com].
They hired me and a second developer from Virbus AG (that has been closed), they overtook
the both remaining Cocoon projects mentioned above and I have now almost finished the next
project - again Cocoon based, using [Cocoon Forms|Woody] and [OJB|OJBBlock]. Therefore I also
dived more and more into Java development.
?