cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SandBox DaleChrist sandbox Tue Jun 22 06:00:10 2004
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:00:10 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 469 on Mon Jun 22 04:00:52
2004 by 4.227.157.109

+ [dsl | http-link-to-www.1stop-high-speed-internet-dial-up.com]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DaleChrist , version: 9 on Mon Jun 22 03:32:32
2004 by DaleChrist

- I'm a software engineer, and new to Cocoon/Lenya.  I'm working on developing an episodic
(blog) website using Tomcat/Cocoon/Lenya.
+ I'm a software engineer, and new to Cocoon/Lenya.  I'm working on enhancing the blog publication
that ships with Lenya.  I've also been recently added as a Committer to the project.  I'll
be working mainly with the blog publication, but will lend a hand where needed.
- !My (current) todo list:
+ !My ideas for enhancements/changes for a 1.4 blog publication (These are subject to discussion
and change)
+
+
+ *"Entry editing and display"
+ ## Need to update the blog XML when updating
+ ## Display 'updated' time, if applicable
+ ## Ability to delete entries (delete from authoring and live)
+ ## Entries currently have a hard-coded website (URL) within them (no good of you're going
to change the site's address)
+
+ *"Archiving"
+ ## Archive entries to an archive branch?
+ ## Display entries for ''x'' days?
+ ## Display ''x'' entries?
+ ### Set up a paging system?
+
+ *"Feeds"
+ ## Create RSS 2.0 Compatible Feed
+ *"Admin"
+ ## Site tab within authoring area?
+ ## Implement blog search similar search within the default pub.
+
+ *"Misc."
+ Removing as any hard-coded references to the blog site as possible.  For example, I'd take
out 'Lenya's Weblog', and replace it within a file (not sure what kind yet) somewhere within
the publication.  You could then edit this file with BXE (or the forms editor for other users).
 Then the user could then install the wat file on their site, and then change the parameters
of the website to suit their needs (That's what I'd want anyway).
+
+
+
-