cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] MikWanna Thu Jun 17 20:00:02 2004
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MikWanna , version: 3 on Wed Jun 17 17:34:50
2004 by MikWanna

- [MikWanna]
- [Send email to:|mailto:mikwanna@yahoo.com]
+ Hello from __Chicago__!  My real name is __Mike Mahood__ and I'm an old mainframer who has
become an XML addict and fan of Cocoon.  I'm also a firm believer in Open Source software.
 Some of that software is very excellent quality and also very creative.  I own just about
all of the books published about Cocoon and I'm now looking forward to the 2nd additions to
start coming out.
+ \\
+ \\In my current position, I support various transformation middleware applications using
a 3rd party vendor tool called Mercator (now owned by someone else).
+ \\
+ \\I have not had the pleasure of working on a Cocoon based development project, but I hope
too someday.  Meanwhile, I will continue exploring the wonderful world of Cocoon as a hobby.
+ \\
+ \\
+ \\Send email to: [Mike Mahood:|mailto:mmahood@myrealbox.com]