cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments Lenya BartGuijt Thu Jun 17 11:00:04 2004
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version:
52 on Wed Jun 17 09:04:26 2004 by 62.204.194.93

+ Last news!!!\\
+ Finally I've got a 24 router port (cable needed ) . So everyone can attend the meeting with
it's own laptops and be connected.\\
+ Luis Zorita\\
+ -------------------

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya , version: 117 on Wed Jun 17 08:09:38
2004 by AndreasHartmann

- * [UserMeetingSpain2004|LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 Jeff]
?                                                  -----

+ * [UserMeetingSpain2004|LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BartGuijt , version: 3 on Wed Jun 17 08:14:09
2004 by 167.202.196.72

+ I created the first edition of the QDox block, which is used for example to create Javadoc
on-the-fly. QDox parses the Java source(s) and the component emits XML which represents the
class' signature including javadoc text (just like the regular Doclet).
+
+ We, at Ordina, used Cocoon to build a frontoffice webapp for an insurance company to be
used by intermediairies. Cocoon enabled fast development of new insurance products, they are
programmed in the system declaratively using all sorts of XML technologies. Very interesting
project.
+