cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonFormsCreatingWidgets Saxon TonyEdwards LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments AntonioGallardo Mon Jun 14 16:00:06 2004
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFormsCreatingWidgets , version: 5 on Sun
Jun 14 14:00:34 2004 by 62.49.15.134

+ * Add a new handler class for your widget, as an inner class of {{EffectWidgetReplacingPipe}}.
+ * Add a new instance of your handler class as a member variable.
+ * Add a class constant for the name of your new widget.
+ * In the constructor, add your new handler class to the templates map, using the constant
as the key.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Saxon , version: 8 on Sun Jun 14 14:51:18 2004
by NicoVerwer

+ There is a problem with XSP in combination with Saxon7. When the Saxon libraries are in
your classpath, the root element of a page generated by XSP gets two extra namespace attributes:
+ {{{
+ xmlns:xml="http-link-to-www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" xmlns:xsp="http-link-to-apache.org/xsp"
+ }}}
+ This is only noticeable if the XSP generator is immediately followed by a serializer. In
this case, Internet Explorer will complain: ''The namespace prefix is not allowed to start
with the reserved string "xml".''
+ Firefox won't mind these namespace prefixes.
+ A solution is to add an identity transformer (using Xalan or Saxon) after the generator.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TonyEdwards , version: 5 on Sun Jun 14 14:03:22
2004 by TonyEdwards

- [contact:|mailto:anthonybedwards@bigpond.com]
?                                  ^^^ ^ ^

+ [contact:|mailto:anthonybedwards@optusnet.com.au]
?                                  ^ ^^^ ^^    +++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version:
51 on Sun Jun 14 13:03:08 2004 by 62.204.194.93

+ I think we've reached the top number. So I consider the reserve list is closed.\\
+ Luis Zorita\\
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AntonioGallardo , version: 14 on Sun Jun 14
13:30:36 2004 by AntonioGallardo

- 16-Octuber: [Druid|http-link-to-microzovd.com] now is able to generate Apache OJB repository.xml
and *.jdo files!

+ 16-Octuber: [Druid|http-link-to-druid.sf.net/] now is able to generate Apache OJB repository.xml
and *.jdo files!