cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People MarkLeicester Woody CocoonFormsCreatingDataTypes IMAPGenerator CocoonFormsCreatingWidgets Thu Jun 10 17:00:13 2004
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:00:13 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 311 on Wed Jun 10 14:55:33
2004 by 82.35.84.193

- * [Mark Leicester] -- Cocoon user, interested in information systems and ... documentation
+ * [Mark Leicester] -- Contractor, Cocoon user, and creator of Midi block

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MarkLeicester , version: 6 on Wed Jun 10 14:43:01
2004 by 82.35.84.193

- Hi there. I'm New Zealand-born London-based developer working for a company called Energy
Intellect ([http-link-to-www.energyintellect.com]). We design and build electricity meters
which record when and how much power you consume. We also provide reading services: a variety
of mechanisms including cellular technologies (AMPS, GSM etc.) and more recently the internet
itself (i.e. over TCP/IP).
+ Hi there. I'm New Zealand-born London-based developer contracting a lot of my time to Energy
Intellect ([http-link-to-www.energyintellect.com]). I have also spent a few years as a conductor/musical
director. My personal blog is [http-link-to-www.atomicmaestro.com].
+ I took a MIDI to XMidi convertor written by Peter Loeb and created an XMidiGenerator, XMidiSerializer
and also some stylesheets for MIDI manipulation (inversion and transposition). For more about
this see the [MIDI block|MIDI].
- Additionally we provide web-based 'value-added' services (one of our most successful products
is a data visualisation tool) and market data delivery sevices.
- Cocoon has been a very useful tool for us and it has been fun to watch it grow with our
business.
- I am responsible for taking a MIDI to XMidi convertor (written by Peter Loeb) and creating
an XMidiGenerator, XMidiSerializer and also some stylesheets for MIDI manipulation (inversion
and transposition). For more about this see the [MIDI block|MIDI].
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Woody , version: 38 on Wed Jun 10 14:41:36 2004
by AndreasHochsteger

+ * Extending Cocoon Forms:
+ ** [Creating new Widgets|CocoonFormsCreatingWidgets]
+ ** [Creating new Data Types|CocoonFormsCreatingDataTypes]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFormsCreatingDataTypes , version: 1 on
Wed Jun 10 14:43:37 2004 by AndreasHochsteger

New page created:
+ This page should contain a HOWTO about creating new data types for Cocoon Forms.
+
+ If you have something to tell, please do so ...
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=IMAPGenerator , version: 6 on Wed Jun 10 14:29:31
2004 by TonyCollen

-       <imap:from>tony collen &lt;tony@apache.org&gt;</imap:from>

+       <imap:from>tony collen &lt;foo@bar.org&gt;</imap:from>

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFormsCreatingWidgets , version: 1 on Wed
Jun 10 14:43:06 2004 by AndreasHochsteger

New page created:
+ This page should contain a HOWTO about creating new widgets for Cocoon Forms.
+