cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonCompetenceCenter LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments JSR168Portlet Thu Jun 10 14:00:06 2004
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonCompetenceCenter , version: 56 on Wed Jun
10 12:49:47 2004 by AndrewCates

- reader, to just hit the "edit this page" button and fill in
?         ---

+ reader, just to hit the "edit this page" button and fill in
?             +++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version:
50 on Wed Jun 10 12:54:08 2004 by 62.204.192.222

- Concerning the wireless network... currently it's not possible. but I'm trying to get a
solution in order to be connected at the same time (maybe loosing broadband). Anyway we have
a big screen and speakers could be connected to it.\\
+ Concerning the wireless network... currently it's not possible. but I'm trying to get a
solution in order to be connected everybody at the same time (maybe loosing broadband). Anyway
we have a big screen and speakers could be connected to it.\\
?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JSR168Portlet , version: 6 on Wed Jun 10 12:10:08
2004 by 194.1.230.66