cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] DeleteMe UserGroups Events CHAM CocoonUserGroupThuringia CocoonUserGroupMitteldeutschland Mon Jun 7 14:00:06 2004
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DeleteMe , version: 79 on Sun Jun  7 11:23:17
2004 by CHAM

+ * [CocoonUserGroupThuringia]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UserGroups , version: 43 on Sun Jun  7 11:23:32
2004 by CHAM

- * [CocoonUserGroupThuringia] - Jena, Thuringia (Germany)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Events , version: 21 on Sun Jun  7 11:13:00
2004 by CHAM

- * [Thuringia Stammtisch|CocoonUserGroupThuringia] cancelled - we try to organize a new date
after the summer
+ * [Thuringia Stammtisch|CocoonUserGroupThuringia] __cancelled__ - we try to organize a new
date after the summer
?                                                   ++         ++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CHAM , version: 5 on Sun Jun  7 11:27:46 2004
by CHAM

- develop cocoon-apps for one year.
-
- I work at [GODYO AG|http-link-to-www.godyo.com] in Jena at the software development division.
+ I work at [GODYO AG|http-link-to-www.godyo.com] in Jena at the software development division.
In the last 2 years I developed in 4 projects with cocoon.
- Contact: [email|mailto:christian.meyer@godyo.com]
?          --------------               ^         -

+ Contact: christian.meyer<at>godyo.com
?                         ^^^^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupThuringia , version: 17 on Sun
Jun  7 11:22:24 2004 by CHAM

+ moved to __[CocoonUserGroupMitteldeutschland]__
- !!Users
- * [Norbert Kalbe|Urfin], Jena
- * [Christian A. Meyer|CHAM], Gera
- !!Events in Thuringia
- !!Upcoming Meetings
- * Stammtisch, either 2004/06/14 or 2004/06/28
-
- ----
-
- !! Stammtisch 2004/06/14 or 2004/06/28
-
- After our trip to the Vienna Cocoon Stammtisch, we plan to organize the same in Thuringia.
I suggest to meet in Jena ([GODYO AG|http-link-to-www.godyo.de]) or another suggested place.
-
- If you like to join the first Stammtisch in Thuringia please add your name to the list below.
Don't forget to add a short note whether you prefer the 14th or the 28th. (The day with more
votes will win. I am counting on June, 1st)
-
- We are keen to realize a little thuringian barbecue with ["Original Thüringer Bratwurst"|http-link-to-de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%FCringer_Rostbratwurst]
or Roster, like the people from [Gera|http-link-to-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gera] speak. :-)
-
- |Name|prefered location|prefered date|comment
- |[Christian A. Meyer|CHAM]|Jena|no preference|
- |[Norbert Kalbe|Urfin]|Jena|no preference|
- |[Joerg Heinicke|JoergHeinicke]|Leipzig, though this is not Thuringia ;-), Jena is ok|no
preference|if we will be more than 4 people
- |[Claas Thiele|http-link-to-www.ct42.de]|Leipzig/Jena|no preference| -- "" --
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupMitteldeutschland , version:
1 on Sun Jun  7 11:21:09 2004 by CHAM

New page created:
+ !!Users
+ * [Norbert Kalbe|Urfin], Jena
+ * [Christian A. Meyer|CHAM], Gera
+
+ !!Events in Mitteldeutschland
+
+ !!Upcoming Meetings
+ * Stammtisch after Summer
+
+ ----
+
+ !! Stammtisch
+
+ After our trip to the Vienna Cocoon Stammtisch, we plan to organize the same in Thuringia.
I suggest to meet in Jena ([GODYO AG|http-link-towww.godyo.de]) or another suggested place.
+
+ If you like to join the first Stammtisch in Mitteldeutschland please add your name and your
prefered location and date to the list below.
+
+ We are keen to realize a little thuringian barbecue with ["Original Thüringer Bratwurst"|http-link-tode.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%FCringer_Rostbratwurst]
or Roster, like the people from [Gera|http-link-toen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gera] speak. :-)
+
+ |Name|prefered location|prefered date|comment
+ |[Christian A. Meyer|CHAM]|Jena|no special preference|
+ |[Norbert Kalbe|Urfin]|Jena|no special preference|