cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] KeithMarais Fri Jun 4 16:00:02 2004
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeithMarais , version: 1 on Thu Jun  4 13:22:51
2004 by KeithMarais

New page created:
+ I am a 32 year old programmer from Cape Town, South Africa. My area of focus has been on
Mozilla XUL though looking to get involved in Coocoon development.
+
+ I enjoy travelling abroad, especially India and Europe. If you interested in staying here
you can check out - just look at some of the pics to see what I mean. We are so lucky to live
in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
+
+ *[cape town accommodation|http-link-towww.capetownaccommodation.co.za]
+ *[cape town property rentals|http-link-towww.cpprop.com]
+
+ What else? My staple diet is
+
+ *[http-link-towww.slashdot.org]
+ *[http-link-towww.kuro5hin]
+
+ Hmm, oh yeah also am a big fly fishing fan, and sometimes go up the east coast on weekends.
+
+ catch me on keithmarais@fastmail.fm
+