cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FotoTransformer Snippets Wed Jun 2 15:00:04 2004
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FotoTransformer , version: 4 on Tue Jun  2 13:20:46
2004 by 80.58.34.235

- This simple transformer that can be useful for debugging any XML pipeline.  It saves to
a file the SAX stream it receives as a regular XML file.  In this way we can save a snapshot
of any given step of a XML pipeline.
?                                                                                      ^^
                                 ----------------------

+ This simple transformer that can be useful for debugging any XML pipeline.  It saves as
a regular XML file, the SAX stream it receives.  In this way we can save a snapshot of any
given step of a XML pipeline.
?                                                                                      ^^
 ++++++++++++     +

- There are other alternatives for this purpose, like this ones:
?                                                       ^

+ There are other alternatives for this purpose, like these ones:
?                                                       ^ +

- !Use
+ !Usage
?    ++

- And its usage in a pipeline:
+ And its a sample usage in a pipeline:

- As you can see you name the output file through the {{src}} attribute.
+ As you can see you name the output file through the {{src}} attribute.  It supports any
{{URI}} scheme supported by {{Cocoon}}

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Snippets , version: 38 on Tue Jun  2 13:02:04
2004 by 80.58.34.235

- The [transformer|FotoTransformer] is a tool that can be useful for debugging.

+ A [transformer|FotoTransformer] that can be useful for debugging any XML pipeline.