cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] KajKandler Fri May 28 18:00:02 2004
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 16:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KajKandler , version: 2 on Thu May 28 15:17:19
2004 by 66.31.61.34

- * Currently I use cocoon 2.1.3 and some parts of the forrest link/menu system.
?                              ^

+ * Currently I use cocoon 2.1.4 and some parts of the forrest link/menu system.
?                              ^

- * I also struggle to generate my site offline, as I do not need a dynamic system at this
time.
+ * I also struggle to generate my site offline, as I do not need a dynamic system at this
time. I resolved all my trouble at this point by not autmatically collecting links. I list
all page URLS (and graphic artifacts (+CSS +JavaScripts) in the *.xconf file. this is tedious
but works.
- I'm involved with [Conficio|http-link-to-www.conficio.com] and [Weltladen Lienz|http-link-to-www.weltladen-lienz.com]
+ I'm involved with [Conficio - publisher of Plan-B, the smart answer to frequently asked
questions|http-link-to-www.conficio.com] and [Weltladen Lienz - the fair trade shop in Osttirol,
Austria|http-link-to-www.weltladen-lienz.com]