cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] AndrewCates Wed May 26 22:00:02 2004
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 20:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AndrewCates , version: 7 on Tue May 26 19:43:03
2004 by AndrewCates

- I am just a beginner on Cocoon. I love Wikis and find them a great way to learn. He is also
known as BozMo in Wiki sites and contributes to quite a few.
?                                                                                  ^^ ^^

+ I am just a beginner on Cocoon. I love Wikis and find them a great way to learn. I am also
known as BozMo in Wiki sites and contributes to quite a few.
?                                                                                  ^ ^^

- He has a non Wiki homepage at
? ^^   ^

+ I have a non Wiki homepage at
? ^   ^^

- and is a mathematician who works as a manager for a children's charity e.g. at [thank you|http-link-to-thankyou.org.uk].

       ^^^^ ^

+ and is a mathematician who works as a manager for a children's charity e.g. at [children
charity|http-link-to-sos-uk.org.uk.org.uk].