cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004VoteLocation LenyaFAQ XUL Limpy Thu May 13 19:00:09 2004
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 17:00:09 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version:
23 on Wed May 13 16:36:55 2004 by Scherler

- Nice, seems that more or less we have everything together! Please vote which 2 days you
want! Please add more topics to the agenda! ...I am looking forward to meet you guys!
+ Nice, seems that more or less we have everything together! Please vote which 2 days you
want! Please add more topics to the agenda! ...I am looking forward to meet you guys! \\
?
                                                                                      ++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 , version: 47 on Wed
May 13 16:30:48 2004 by Scherler

+ !!How long
+ 2 days
+
- ! Cocoon / Lenya practical Experiences
+ ! Cocoon / Lenya practical Experiences (Day 1)
?                                        +++++++

- !Lenya Workshop
+ !Lenya Workshop (Day 2)
?                 +++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004VoteLocation , version:
16 on Wed May 13 16:21:06 2004 by Scherler

+ -----------------
+ !!Please vote for a time range you want the meeting! All dates are for June!
+ !21-22
+ +1 thorsten
+
+ !22-23
+
+
+ !23-24
+
+
+ !24-25
+ +1 thorsten
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaFAQ , version: 80 on Wed May 13 16:50:00
2004 by AntonioGallardo

- Yes you can. You need[http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn webdesign]
to make sure to change the hdsqldb port in Lenya's build.properties so
+ Yes you can. You need to make sure to change the hdsqldb port in Lenya's build.properties
so

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XUL , version: 12 on Wed May 13 16:48:51 2004
by AntonioGallardo

- !!Communities, Link pages, News et al.[http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn
webdesign]
+ !!Communities, Link pages, News et al.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Limpy , version: 4 on Wed May 13 16:26:45 2004
by JonasEkstedt

- There is a lot of cool stuff one can do with DOM. After having read a bit about it I started
building a widget framework based on DOM. The advantages are several. Using a DOM to model
all widgets we get the benefits of DOM Event handling, DOM Traversal and XML schema all for
free with hardly any effort on the programmer.
?

                  ^

+ There is a lot of cool stuff one can do with DOM. After having read a bit about it I started
building a widget framework based on DOM. The advantages are several. Using a DOM to model
all widgets one gets the benefits of DOM Event handling, DOM Traversal and XML schema all
for free with hardly any effort on the programmer.
?

                  ^^     +

- The WidgetTree class is simply a Wrapper for the {{WidgetDOM}} class that does all the work.
The filename supplied to the WidgetTree is a widget definition file. An example is:
?                                  ^

+ The WidgetTree class is simply a wrapper for the {{WidgetDOM}} class that does all the work.
The filename supplied to the WidgetTree is a widget definition file. An example is:
?                                  ^

- <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
- The transformer simply replace all <li:widget name="..."/> with the corresponding
element from the widget definition. Note that you can adress widgets both by its id as in
{{<li:widget id="app/form"/>}} or by its name {{<li:widget name="new"/>}}. In
the latter case the transformer will look for the new widget in the parent widgets context.

?

                                ----

+ The transformer simply replace all <li:widget name="..."/> with the corresponding
element from the widget definition. Note that you can adress widgets both by its id as in
{{<li:widget id="app/form"/>}} or by its name {{<li:widget name="new"/>}}. In
the latter case the transformer will look for the widget in the parent widgets context.
+ TODO: event handling
+