cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Main LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments LenyaSprintZurich20040514 XUL LenyaFAQ Thu May 13 18:00:10 2004
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 16:00:10 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 438 on Wed May 13 15:33:15 2004
by NachoJimenez

- How does Cocoon stack up feature-wise [http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn
webdesign]to other frameworks?  [The Wafer Project|http://waferproject.org/feature-matrix2.html]
contains a definitive breakdown of many popular frameworks (including Cocoon), and their features.
 Useful for a quick side-to-side comparison of frameworks.
?                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ How does Cocoon stack up feature-wise to other frameworks?  [The Wafer Project|http://waferproject.org/feature-matrix2.html]
contains a definitive breakdown of many popular frameworks (including Cocoon), and their features.
 Useful for a quick side-to-side comparison of frameworks.
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version:
21 on Wed May 13 15:38:20 2004 by NachoJimenez

+ I really don't care, any date in late may or june would be fine.
+ I've worked with exist, but now with lenya.. In fact, I do web based apps for small bussiness,
and programming with exist, avalon and woody makes development lightning quick.
+
+ I can talk about that/show some examples in our meeting.
+ [NachoJimenez]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaSprintZurich20040514 , version: 23 on Wed
May 13 15:37:59 2004 by ChristianEgli

- * clarify the documentaion [http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn
webdesign]vs. wiki problematic i.e. define a docu process (wiki->docu)
+ * clarify the documentaion vs. wiki problematic i.e. define a docu process (wiki->docu)
- * Use excalibur sources in sitemaps, flow and java consequently instead of acting direct
on the filesystem , which would be a good [http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn
webdesign]preparation to migrate to a repository.
?

+ * Use excalibur sources in sitemaps, flow and java consequently instead of acting direct
on the filesystem , which would be a good preparation to migrate to a repository.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XUL , version: 11 on Wed May 13 15:28:21 2004
by 218.79.129.106

- !!Communities, Link pages, News et al.
+ !!Communities, Link pages, News et al.[http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn
webdesign]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaFAQ , version: 79 on Wed May 13 15:27:22
2004 by 218.79.129.106

- Yes you can. You need to make sure to change the hdsqldb port in Lenya's build.properties
so
+ Yes you can. You need[http://www.online1.sh.cn webdesign][http://www.newline.sh.cn webdesign]
to make sure to change the hdsqldb port in Lenya's build.properties so