cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments Fri May 7 02:00:03 2004
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 00:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 , version: 42 on Wed
May  6 23:08:46 2004 by Scherler

- |[Scherler]|ASAP or October|Sevilla, Madrid, [Gran Canaria|MaspalomasEvent]
+ |[thorsten|Scherler]|ASAP or October|Sevilla, Madrid, [Gran Canaria|MaspalomasEvent]
?   +++++++++

- |[Scherler]|Lenya workshop |X|X|X
+ |[thorsten|Scherler]|Lenya workshop |X|X|X
?   +++++++++

- ** How to set up Lenya? - [Scherler]
+ ** How to set up Lenya? - [thorsten|Scherler]
?                            +++++++++

- ** How to create a new publication? - [Scherler]
+ ** How to create a new publication? - [thorsten|Scherler]
?                                        +++++++++

- ** How to modify the new pub? - [Scherler]
+ ** How to modify the new pub? - [thorsten|Scherler]
?                                  +++++++++

- ** How to integrate a cocoon application into Lenya. I wrote OSCARS (Open Source Call Agent
Reporting System) a DB Reporting Tool while I was working as student in a telephone marketing
department. It is a lenya independed cocoon application. I will demonstrate how I integrate
this application into lenya. - [Scherler]
+ ** How to integrate a cocoon application into Lenya. I wrote OSCARS (Open Source Call Agent
Reporting System) a DB Reporting Tool while I was working as student in a telephone marketing
department. It is a lenya independed cocoon application. I will demonstrate how I integrate
this application into lenya. - [thorsten|Scherler]
?

                                          +++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version:
6 on Wed May  6 23:11:29 2004 by Scherler

- That nice! Would be nice having you on board! I see you added your name on the list of speakers!
JaZZ! We will stay in touch on that!

+ That nice! Would be nice having you on board! I see you added your name on the list of contributors!
JaZZ! We will stay in touch on that!