cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] RequestParameterEncoding Thu May 6 01:00:03 2004
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 23:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RequestParameterEncoding , version: 12 on Tue
May  5 22:35:46 2004 by JoergHeinicke

- If your Cocoon application needs to read request parameters that could contain "special"
characters, i.e. characters outside of the first 128 ASCII characters, you'll need to pay
attention to what encoding is used.

+ If your Cocoon application needs to read request parameters that could contain ''special''
characters, i.e. characters outside of the first 128 ASCII characters, you'll need to pay
attention to what encoding is used.
^^

+ !!What about file names for uploaded files?
+ I saw some reports on users list about file names being ''wrongly'' encoded, i.e. though
everything else on a form works, the file name of an uploaded file is wrong when ''special''
characters were used. I never tested it though. ([JH|JoergHeinicke])